September 18, 2016
Rev. David Seabaugh
“An Interdependent Paradise”
Scripture Readings: Genesis 1:1-2:3, John 1:1-5
Read The Story, Chapter 1
or Genesis 1-4; 6-9 if you don’t have a Story book
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”
- In what ways was life in the original creation different from life as we know it today?
- Why did God create humans in His own image? What does this mean?
- What was the root cause of Adam and Eve’s sin against God?
- Why did God put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden?
- Why did God bring the flood upon the earth?
- What does this act of judgment tell you about God?