You don’t have to go far to go on a mission trip.
Join Bethel in a glocal (global + local) mission trip to work towards ending world hunger. This is a mission trip that our WHOLE CHURCH can be a part of! You can join in one of the following ways:
- Participating in the whole weekend (breakfast & worship on April 29, 30-hour famine, packing with Feed My Starving Children, potluck on April 30).
- Joining the Feed My Starving Children Packing (SIGN UP HERE)
- Contributing financially:
- Contribute to World Vision, who is sponsoring this event. There are details on the web page on how your donation will be used. Click Here to donate toward our team’s efforts to help end world hunger through World Vision.
- Contribute to Feed My Starving Children, who our volunteers will be packing with on April 29. Each of our volunteers will be packing about $50 worth of food that day. Their website also has more details on ways your contribution will impact the cause to end global hunger. Click Here to contribute to Feed My Starving Children.
- April 29
- 9:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am Worship/Prayer; fast begins
- 10:30/10:45 am Leave for Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) in Chanhassen
- 11:30 am FMSC Packing (arrive 15 minutes early)
- Go home
- April 30
- 9:30 am Joint Worship with Liberian Congregation
- 11:00 am break the fast with celebration potluck!