April 2, 2017
Rev. Dennis Drews
Scripture Readings: Ezekiel 34:11-24; 1 Timothy 1:13-17; Luke 15:1-10
Read The Story, Chapter 24
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Matthew 5-7, 9, 14; Mark 4-6; Luke 10, 15; John 6
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- Why might Jesus have used parable as a way to teach people?
- What can you learn from Jesus’ parables that you can use in your own life?
- If you would have heard Jesus’ sermon, what do you think you would have done? Would you have followed Him?
- Why did Jesus’ teaching bother some of the religious leaders?
- Jesus explained that He is the “bread of life” – the source of sustenance and satisfaction. What can you do to gain a deeper satisfaction in your relationship with Jesus? What has He done to deepen your relationship with Him?