March 26, 2017
Rev. Dennis Drews
Scripture Readings: Exodus 17:1-7; Romans 5:1-8; John 4:4-24
Read The Story, Chapter 23
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Matthew 3-4, 11; Mark 1-3; Luke 8; John 1-4
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- What purposes did Jesus’ baptism and temptation serve?
- How would you sum up the main message that Jesus had for the people?
- Why did so many people have a deep hatred for Jesus?
- Jesus said that we must be “born again” to enter the kingdom of God. What does it mean to be born again?
- What kind of people did Jesus typically reach out to? What kind of people did He oppose? Why?
- Jesus stated that “whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” What do you think this statement means?