April 9, 2017 (Palm Sunday)
Scripture Readings: Psalm 118:23-29, Revelation 7:9-12, John 12:12-19
Read The Story, Chapter 25
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Matthew 17, 21; Mark 8-12, 14; Luke 9, 22; John 7-8, 11-12
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- How would you respond to someone who asked, “Who is Jesus?”
- What was Jesus’ primary mission during His life?
- What character qualities do you see in Jesus?
- What changes do you need to make to bring your life into conformity with Jesus’ value and priorities?
- In what ways did Jesus’ words and actions reveal the fact that He is equal with God?
- How would you respond to the question, “How can you be sure that Jesus is God?”
- What can you do to gain a deeper love for Jesus? Why is this important?