Read The Story, Chapter 28
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Acts 1-10; 12
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- Why was Peter’s sermon on the day of Pentecost so effective?
- Why did the Jewish religious leaders dislike the early Christians?
- What examples of Christian love and fellowship do you see in this chapter?
- What factors helped the Good News of Jesus Christ to spread quickly?
- How were the early Christians able to remain faithful even in the midst of extremely difficult circumstances?
- What practical steps can you take to increase your faith?
- How do you explain the drastic change in Saul’s (Paul’s) life?