May 7, 2017
Rev. Dennis Drews
Read The Story, Chapter 30
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Acts 20-23; 27-28, Ephesians 1-6, 2 Timothy 1-4
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- How was Paul able to endure the pain and trials that he suffered for his beliefs?
- What can you learn from Paul’s life about how to face difficult circumstances?
- Why was Paul willing to walk into the face of danger?
- What character qualities do you see in Paul?
- What practical steps can you take to cultivate character qualities that resemble Paul’s?
- How would you sum up Paul’s message?