April 30, 2017
Rev. Dennis Drews
Read The Story, Chapter 29
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Acts 13-14, 16-20; Romans 1, 3-6, 8, 12, 15; 1 Corinthians 1, 3, 5-6, 10, 12-13, 15-16; Galatians 1, 3, 5-6; 1 Thessalonians 1-5
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- After Paul found the Lord, what was Paul’s passion and mission in life?
- What is your passion and mission in life?
- When in a new city, why did Paul invariably begin his outreach at the Jewish synagogue?
- How would you define “the gospel”?
- What impact does the Gospel have on your life?
- What would have happened to Christianity if the Jewish believers who insisted that Gentiles become Jews prevailed?
- What does Paul’s letter to the Romans reveal to us about salvation?