March 5, 2017
Rev. Dennis Drews
Read The Story, Chapter 20
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Esther
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”
- What does this chapter of The Story teach you about God’s work behind the scenes of history?
- What character qualities do you observe in Queen Esther?
- When was the last time you faced a threatening situation? What was your reaction?
- In what ways have you experienced God’s faithfulness in your life?
- What steps can you take to show that you trust in the faithfulness of God?