March 12, 2017
Rev. Lusienie Fofana
Scripture Readings: Nehemiah 4:1-14, Romans 5:1-5, Matthew 7:7-11
Read The Story, Chapter 21
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Ezra 7; Nehemiah 1-2, 4, 6-8; Malachi 1-4
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”
- What was Ezra’s role when he arrived in Jerusalem?
- In what ways do you see God’s faithfulness in this chapter?
- Why was Nehemiah able to rebuild the city walls amidst such severe opposition?
- What can you do to gain a greater dependence on God in difficult circumstances?
- According to the prophet Malachi, what did the Israelites do (or not do) that displeased the Lord? Why were these things so evil?
- Are there areas of your life displeasing to the Lord? What can you do to make your relationship right again? What has Christ already done?