March 19, 2017
Rev. Robert Holst
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 60:1-3, 19-20; Luke 2:1-20; Matthew 2:1-11
Read The Story, Chapter 22
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Matthew 1-2; Luke 1-2; John 1
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”
- Why did God send Jesus into the world?
- What can you learn from Mary’s reaction to her surprising and somewhat disturbing news?
- Why was Jesus born into such humble circumstances?
- What does this chapter reveal about who Jesus is?
- What impact has the birth of Christ has on your life?
- Why should you be thankful that God sent his Son into the world?