November 20, 2016
Scripture Readings: Deuteronomy 11:1-9, Ephesians 2:1-10, John 15:7-11
Read The Story, Chapter 10
or if you don’t have a Story book, read 1 Samuel 1-4; 8-13; 15
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”
- What do you learn about prayer from Hannah?
- How did Samuel show his faith in God?
- Why was it wrong for the Israelites to ask for a king?
- What factors led to King Saul’s demise?
- How did Saul respond when confronted with his sin? How do you respond when confronted with your own shortcomings?
- What instances of God’s grace do you see in this chapter?