May 14, 2017 (Mother’s Day)
Rev. Robert Holst
Scripture Readings: Psalm 121, Revelation 21:1-5, Matthew 28:18-20
Read The Story, Chapter 31
or if you don’t have a Story book, read Revelation 1-5; 19-22
Questions to think through and pray through with your small group and family
Taken from the back of The Story book “Discussion Questions”Jesus
- What was John’s response when he saw Jesus in the vision? Why did he respond this way?
- What were the warnings Jesus gave to the churches? In what way do these warnings apply to your life?
- What do you learn about God from his actions and descriptions in this chapter?
- What does this chapter reveal about what heaven will be like?
- Why is it important to think about and set your hope on heaven?
- What steps can you take to set your hope more fully on what you know about eternity from this chapter?